Friday, December 21, 2012

Good job, Zealous!

Assalamualaikum to the readers.

Ya Allah, I'm feeling so excited. Only Allah knows. Because I got 8A's in PMR! Alhamdulillah. But the thing that made me totally shocked is Zealous's results! Oh god, we had done a great good super duper job! Yeah of course I feel bless and happy with that. Semesra, conquer Rembau as well. We made our school on the top of list in Rembau. And one more thing, we are second in Negeri Sembilan. The first school is Kolej Tunku Khursiah. Omg. We feel so happy bcause the pointer between TKC and SEMESRA only 0.01! Whatever it is 1997 the best! Congrats guys! xx

Feeling oh sooooo happy and thanks to Allah! Alhamdulillah :-)

Congratulations to Zealous! We already made them proud of us!
Inshaallah we will keep it up our school's name in SPM 2014. Amin :-)
#Pray for my pure science on 2013 and 2014. I'm so scared ._________.